17 September 2007

Blogging again

I started my first blog back in 2003. No one was surprised that I had finally succumbed to the lull of the cyber writing and sharing phenomenon as I had always enjoyed writing. Truth is, I did not start blogging because of my love for writing. I started blogging because I could not talk to anyone about what was going on in my mind and life during that distressful and troubled phase. My blog was my salvation at that time. It was the only thing that kept me sane and my life in order.

I took down the blog last year as I was too consumed with work and blogging became a luxury I could not afford. But I miss the times where I would sit in front of my computer, contemplating on my next blog post. I miss putting my thoughts in words. I miss blogging. So I am back!

So stay tuned for hot fresh blog posts!

1 comment:

  1. am 1st to comment on ur virgin blog! ;)

    great to see u start blogging again. yup, i feel u NEED to let it out..so besides chatting on MSN, just pen your thoughts. i will read.

    and i hope u'll visit my blog now and then too, k?

    talk to u soon.

    ReplyDelete